- The Library Follows open Access System. Students can take books from the stacks to the Reading Room for browsing through them . they leave such books on the Tables and Not shelve them, as A Books misplaced is a book list.
- Every Library User has a right to a Peaceful Environment for reading. Please make sure that you are not Violating the right of other users.
- Entry to library is permitted on production of valid I.D. Card issued by University.
- Personal belongings should be kept Outside the Library/in Property Counter at owners risk
- No Valuable items viz., Money, Pass Books, Mobiles, Assets, etc should be kept in your bag while keeping them in Property Counter
- Personal Books/ Checked out Books are not allowed for consultation/reference in the library.
- Mobile should be Switched Off or kept on Silent Mode inside library.
- Eating /Smoking/ lathering in the Library Premises is Strigity Probated.